Bullet Journal - A5 Dotted Notebook - Surely Simple
Our delivery costs are as follows:
- Mainland UK - £1.99 (Orders Under £10), Free (Orders Over £10)
- EU - £3.99-£5.99 Varies depending on weight, excluding art desks and art satchels. Please also note that non-UK buyers are the importer of record and as such responsible for paying any applicable custom duties and import taxes.
- Rest Of The World - £9.99-£39.99 (Size & Weight Restrictions Apply)
The items that exceed the Size & Weight Restrictions can only be delivered to the UK and within the EU
- All Artist Tables - Available In UK & EU Only (please note that non-UK buyers are the importer of record and as such responsible for paying any applicable custom duties and import taxes.)
- All Glass Boards - Available In UK & EU Only (please note that non-UK buyers are the importer of record and as such responsible for paying any applicable custom duties and import taxes.)
- Etchr Carry Range - Available In UK & EU Only (please note that non-UK buyers are the importer of record and as such responsible for paying any applicable custom duties and import taxes.)
All working day orders placed before 11:00 GMT will be processed on the same day by Royal Mail or ParcelForce otherwise they will be processed on the next working day.
- UK: 3-5 days
- EU: 10-15 days
- ROW: 15-25 days
Is your product faulty or not working as expected? Please refer to our FAQs & Tutorials page or contact our Customer Service team using the live chat, the form on the Contact Us page or by emailing email@example.com. They will be able to advise on the correct use of your product or provide a replacement.
Not satisfied with your purchase or simply changed your mind? You have 60 calendar days from the date of purchase to return an item. To be eligible for return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging. You must also have proof of purchase for the item. If you wish to return an item, please contact our Customer Service team using the live chat, the form on the Contact Us page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs of returning your item unless the return is due to manufacturing fault. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from this.
Once we receive your return, we will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the product. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a few days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
For more information, please read our Terms & Conditions.
Our customer service team are available from 9am-5.30pm GMT, Monday to Friday. Use the form below, email us at email@example.com or call us on 01157 848568
BE THE BEST YOU EVERYDAY - This dotted notebook is perfect for bullet journaling, calligraphy, and studying. Thanks to the high quality 120gsm paper, you never have to worry about extreme bleed-throughs again.
120gsm HIGH QUALITY PAPER - Premium thick ivory paper that can withstand brush pens and watercolour, thicker than most brands! The 5mm dot grid paper is excellent for drawing neater lines for a more organised look.
2 BOOKMARKS & 1 POCKET - Create beautiful spreads on the go and keep tabs of your most important pages with the 2 ribbon bookmarks included. Store all your bullet journal essentials like stickers, rulers, and more in this dotted notebook's expandable pocket.
STRONG COVER & SECURE CLOSURE - Protect your pages against creases in your A5 dot grid notebook with the strong and stylish faux leather hardcover. Never worry about loose papers falling out of your bullet journal again with the elastic closure band that holds everything in place.
About Surely Simple
Aaria Baid (@surelysimpleblog) is an artist, blogger, and writer. She loves art and calligraphy, experimenting with (and collecting) stationery and art supplies, connecting with people, and keeping life surely simple.
She has a passion for sharing her love of these crafts with the world and teaching others new skills and ways to express themselves.
Aaria hopes to inspire you in some way to reconnect and hold on to your hobbies and passions. She started for that very reason, it inspires her to hold on to her creativity and explore, discover and learn new things along the way.