Watercolour Paper | Student Grade | A5 | 300gsm Paper | 50 Pages
- THE PERFECT CANVAS – Our watercolour paper is the ideal medium for any watercolour artist, supporting every imaginable technique! Its thick pages make it suitable for watercolour paints, brush pens and pencils and it doubles as a mixed media pad, enabling all forms of artwork
- PREMIER PAPER QUALITY– Our A5 watercolor art pads boast 300gsm cold press paper sourced from the Netherlands. Acid-free, each sheet is coloured in a luminous natural white, allowing colours to stand out with minimal buckling or warping.
- TEXTURED & TEARABLE – The 50 sheets in our watercolour paper blocks are dual-sided, with alternating smooth and textured pages, letting you mix up the effects on your creations. Each page can be easily torn from the book, enabling your greatest masterpieces to be detached, shared and displayed without damage
- LAY FLAT DESIGN – Our watercolour sketchbooks are innovatively designed to lie flat on any smooth surface, from tables to easels. As a result, you can create in the studio, the home or on the move, painting, drawing and sketching whatever and wherever you see fit
- STATIONERY ISLAND GUARANTEE – If you are not satisfied with your watercolour paper pad - for any reason - we have a 60-day money back guarantee from the delivery date
Our delivery costs are as follows:
- UK Standard - Free (Orders Over £5), £0.99 (Orders Under £5),
- European Union - £3.99 (Size & Weight Restrictions Apply)
- Rest Of The World - £9.99 (Size & Weight Restrictions Apply)
The items that exceed the Size & Weight Restrictions that are subject to a higher delivery charge at checkout are as follows:
- All Artist Tables - Model And Country Dependent (Available In EU Only)
- All Glass Boards - Model And Country Dependent (Available In EU Only)
- Chalk Pens Pack Of 8 Colours Wet Wipe 8mm Nib - £6.99 EU/£9.99 ROW
- Gel Pens Pack Of 48 Colours - £6.99 EU/£9.99 ROW
- Etchr Carry Range - Model And Country Dependent (Available In EU Only)
All working day orders placed before 15:30 GMT will be processed on the same day by Royal Mail or ParcelForce. All non-working day (Saturday and Sunday) orders and working day orders placed after 15:30 GMT will be processed on the next working day. All orders over £40 or Rest Of The World orders will be sent with tracking so the date of delivery can be ascertained.
Is your product faulty or not working as expected? Please refer to our FAQs & Tutorials page or contact our Customer Service team using the live chat, the form on the Contact Us page or by emailing email@example.com. They will be able to advise on the correct use of your product or provide a replacement.
Not satisfied with your purchase or simply changed your mind? You have 60 calendar days from the date of purchase to return an item. To be eligible for return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging. You must also have proof of purchase for the item. If you wish to return an item, please contact our Customer Service team using the live chat, the form on the Contact Us page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs of returning your item unless the return is due to manufacturing fault. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from this.
Once we receive your return, we will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the product. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a few days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
For more information, please read our Terms & Conditions.
Our customer service team are available from 9am-6pm GMT, Monday to Friday. Use the form below, email us at email@example.com, call us on 0115 7848568 or use our Live Chat (available 9am-1pm and 2pm-4pm) at the bottom right of the page to speak directly to an advisor.