Watercolour Pencils | Creative Collection | 24 Colours
- BLENDABLE ESSENTIAL COLOURS – Each of our watercolour pencil sets contains a range of 24 essential colours. Their solubility enables this selection to be effortlessly turned into a much more voluminous amount by blending and mixing, allowing your creations to come to life as they are made richer and more vivid with each stroke
- SWATCH EASIER – All of the colours in our watercolour pencil sets are highly pigmented to ensure a high standard of lightfastness and consistency, resulting in creations that won’t instantly fade. Suitable for use on watercolour paper or other mixed media. Each pencil is colour coded making it easier to differentiate the different pencils in a swatch.
- BREAK RESISTENT LEADS – Our 3.3mm Pencil lead has been tested to make sure the solubility of the pigments does not affect the use of the pencils. The leads are already sharpened to a point and sharpening is easy as the leads do not break during the process.
- SMALL ROUND BRUSH INCLUDED – Each of our watercolour artist sets comes with a traditional paintbrush for the seamless incorporation of other watercolour tools, such as brush pens, into your work.
- STATIONERY ISLAND GUARANTEE – If you are not satisfied with your watercolour pencils - for any reason - we have a 60-day money back guarantee from the delivery date
Our delivery costs are as follows:
- UK Standard - Free (Orders Over £5), £0.99 (Orders Under £5),
- European Union - £3.99 (Size & Weight Restrictions Apply)
- Rest Of The World - £9.99 (Size & Weight Restrictions Apply)
The items that exceed the Size & Weight Restrictions that are subject to a higher delivery charge at checkout are as follows:
- All Artist Tables - Model And Country Dependent (Available In EU Only)
- All Glass Boards - Model And Country Dependent (Available In EU Only)
- Chalk Pens Pack Of 8 Colours Wet Wipe 8mm Nib - £6.99 EU/£9.99 ROW
- Gel Pens Pack Of 48 Colours - £6.99 EU/£9.99 ROW
- Etchr Carry Range - Model And Country Dependent (Available In EU Only)
All working day orders placed before 15:30 GMT will be processed on the same day by Royal Mail or ParcelForce. All non-working day (Saturday and Sunday) orders and working day orders placed after 15:30 GMT will be processed on the next working day. All orders over £40 or Rest Of The World orders will be sent with tracking so the date of delivery can be ascertained.
Is your product faulty or not working as expected? Please refer to our FAQs & Tutorials page or contact our Customer Service team using the live chat, the form on the Contact Us page or by emailing email@example.com. They will be able to advise on the correct use of your product or provide a replacement.
Not satisfied with your purchase or simply changed your mind? You have 60 calendar days from the date of purchase to return an item. To be eligible for return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging. You must also have proof of purchase for the item. If you wish to return an item, please contact our Customer Service team using the live chat, the form on the Contact Us page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs of returning your item unless the return is due to manufacturing fault. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from this.
Once we receive your return, we will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the product. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a few days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
For more information, please read our Terms & Conditions.
Our customer service team are available from 9am-6pm GMT, Monday to Friday. Use the form below, email us at email@example.com, call us on 0115 7848568 or use our Live Chat (available 9am-1pm and 2pm-4pm) at the bottom right of the page to speak directly to an advisor.